Monday, October 13, 2014

SOULS R US

Thank you for finding your way to my blog.  Spirit has inspired me to remind you who you really are.  If I were to ask you to describe yourself, how would you answer?  Would you identify yourself with the roles you have acquired in your life such as a good mom, a good father, a hard worker, a person with good morals and values?  Maybe you would identify yourself with what you do for a living, or your special talents. When you think about the question, who am I?  Do you identify yourself with your physical identity as in someone who is too tall, too short, having red hair, blond hair or curly hair? Someone who spends endless time figuring out how you can change your physical appearance by dieting or working out?  Perhaps you are like many and identify yourself with the way other people have labeled you at some point such as your parents, teachers, friends, children and spouses?  Maybe your answer is all of the above.  What if I were to tell you that you are none of these things?  Confused?  Let me explain.  You are a Spiritual Being having a human experience.  What this means is that you are a SOUL.  There are many people who would argue that the Spirit and the Soul is not the same thing.  That is up for debate.  What I am talking about is the energy that breathed life into your existence.  Just like a battery that holds the juice to power an electronic device.  The Soul is your life force or the juice.  It can exist in any dimension and is not bound by space or time.  It is ageless and endless and the essence of who you really are; and while we are here on earth the most common way a soul can thrive in a physical body is by expressing it's highest vibration of creation and love using its biggest asset, FREE WILL.  It is the direct link to ALL THAT IS or the spark of the Divine. It is the light that shines within us.  It is oneness and wholeness.  It can never be separated, segregated or divided from its Source.  I call this Source God and the Holy Spirit.  Many have different names for Source and that is okay.  The Soul is not about religion, as religion will surely separate and divide the human race.  Have you ever heard the expression "Soul Search"?  It is called that for a reason.  Since you are a chip off the old block of the Divine, you are naturally ingrained with a navigation system that only has one destination - Back Home or back to the light.  Many people have confessed to not feeling like they belong here on earth.  Like they are different or isolated.   Because you are not separate, you will always be taken care of.  Unfortunately many people have learned to play by the rules of their EGO and have forgotten who they truly are.   Society has programmed many of us to believe it's a dog eat dog world.  It's every man for themselves.  The Ego of man is the factor that has people believing that they are all alone.  The ego mind has created competition to the highest degree here on planet earth.  Where there is competition, there is insecurity, loneliness and vulnerability.  The Soul was never meant to be separate from the whole.  It would be just like taking a fish out of the ocean.  Without the resources that feed it, it is sure to die.  Many people write to me telling me they are dying inside and I know their only hope to thrive again is to find their way back to their ocean, back to their food supply and that is LOVE.  The problem is many do not know how to do this.  It is very easy these days to get caught up in the shadow side of people.  Turning on the news will do it every time.  I don't suggest hiding under a rock or burying your head in the sand.  The solution lies not in how others act or conduct themselves, but in how you react to it.  If you know how loved you truly are in the eyes of the Divine, you would walk with your head held up high as if you have some magic fairy dust in your back pocket that you can use whenever you get sucked into the negativity of others.  Sprinkle some of that dust wherever you go, and you can rest assure, people will ask you what is your secret.  Stay tuned for future Spirit inspired blogs.  Until next time I wish you Love & Light.


Namaste 😏 💫✨ Kim Russo - The Happy Medium
www.Kimthehappymedium.com

31 comments:

  1. I love this and believe it completely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim. I'm still trying to find my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my beloved Pom Mikko and I felt my heart break. Do their little souls stay with us? He died in my arms and still wish he were here with me. I love you show Kim, you are the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a very transitional time of my life. I can't believe that comment was in your blog, the feeling that I don't belong--that I am not important to anyone. I do sense that I have an important destiny to fulfill. I leave it to God and know I will know it when I see it. Love your show and you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kim! Love you, your show, and looking forward to more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, I know you can answer every post.I just wanted to ask you a quick question. My Father'n-law passed away last week and he ment so much to me!!!!!!! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!! Also my Adopted Sister killed herself 2yrs ago this week and my niece killed herself on the 6month anniversary of her moms death. I TALK WITH THEM OFTEN IN HOPES THEY HEAR ME.At times I feel as if they are there with me.Could you pls tell me Am I crazy? Am I really feeling them? Are they okay? My Angels? I have lost so many that truly loved me and I want nothing more than to know they are okay, they can hear my cries!!!! Hear my prayers! !!! Because the pain hurts so bad at times, I often wondered if I would be happier with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, I don't know if u know but they r using Pinhurst as a Halloween fright house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. searching for answersOctober 13, 2014 at 6:49 PM

    Kim I love what you wrote in your blog. I've had a lot of experiences since I was little and I have nobody that I can talk to about them that could relate. I'm talking about spiritual experiences like seeing spirits, predicting things that are going to happen etc.. I would love for you to email me so I could give you my number to call me. My email is monicacampbell47@yahoo.com I love you and your show! God Bless you Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly believe what u say is true.we are souls and we on this earth for a purpose.this is not our home.we are on a journey.I watch your show every time its on.I really enjoy it.I truly believe in ghosts and spirits.I have had my own experiences.I miss my mom.she passed four years ago in June but tomorrow is her birthday.she would have been 93.greif is a rough .its hard not hearing her voice.I know she's in a better place.but it still does not make it easy.I wish I could see her.I love her so much.we were very close.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! It's funny it's like I have had an awakening of some sort in the last year. A good friend who I looked up too passed away suddenly last year and it really put things in perspective for me. I feel like I'm looking at life through my souls eyes. Not that I'm a perfect person mind you just that living my life to the fullest as much as I can and helping who I can when I can and this just reaffirms what I already somehow seem to know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, I love you're show. I only ask will my broken heart ever heal? I think u do great work.may god bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi KIM love your show. i lost my wife the next day i lost my mom the next day i found out i have cancer all i want is to be with them. no one understands that i really want to go on to the other side i hate being here any more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just read this. This is how I have always felt all my life like I don't belong. Like I'm never good enough. I will complete a goal like becoming a nurse which was a dream of mine. I don't feel I'm good enough for that now. I don't feel I'm a good mother. Both of my children are unhappy, and it is my fault. I just wonder why life has to be so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mark here, I was thinking of asking you a question about where I could get more info yesterday..You read my mind... It doesn't answer how to stop a spirit from breaking through as I fall asleep and right before I wake up.. I have learned to shut everything down while I am awake.. after a terrible time as a kid.. I am more into healing..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I believe you are right.We are souls.Destined for our life on earth and then when we no longer live our soul shall rise above into the Heavens.We cannot come back as we once where but we never die.We rise.And yes when we say I cant live through this.I cant get through this,well somehow if we want to live we do.My life has been a struggle for almost 2yrs.More downs than ups but i am here because i am determined to live my life until The Goood Lord takes me home.I will never give up even though I have thought about it many times.I will not give up.I have a family and a mom still to.I believe I will be here until the day I become a soul.I understand what you are saying and I agree.Live life to the fulliest.You only have one.Then you will be a soul.Im hoping to also be a Gaurdian Angel.Thank You for writing what I had already believed.Yes life is very very stressful sometimes.Burdens come and go.I hope I get to have a great life someday because I am a good person and this I do know.I believe in Heaven and Angels and God and praying helps me too.Thank you.God Bless.<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kim, you are such a beautiful and loving soul to help so many people. You are an inspiration to me. I almost wrote you a message earlier today on your website asking what we can do to better ourselves and what does it all mean? One day, I hope you will write a book about your perspective on the afterlife. You really touch my heart. Thank you for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your show If you ever wondered how most of us got to this Solar System check out my blog. I have a picture of a Soul Ship depositing Souls in to Our Sun its a NASA photo http://lightwarriorsreport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Kim for reminding us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is amazing, thanks Kim for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to make a correction she passed 3 yes ago.today is her birthday.a rough day cause another yr I can't here her voice or see her face.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so confused in life don't know my purpose in life i am a giver not a reciever in life why does every thing have to come back at me I lost my mother in 2006 an i never had closer an i miss her all the time an wonder if she is with me or not.I really would like to talk to somebody that knows the spirit world like you Kim. I just want closer. Thank you so much i need help. Aho

    ReplyDelete
  22. I asked my guides to give me some message about things today and yesterday and then I come across this blog and Kim and boy this is the best blog/reading/message I think I've read in a long time. I'm an Aussie what show do you have? ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok I'm here. Who's looking for me?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving it and I would agree...well said

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Kim,

    I had to have my 22 yr old cat euthanized today. I am heartbroken. I am wondering if animal spirits are around us as well? I hope to someday be reunited with my cat.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi KIm love your show watch u all the time .Kim I smell flowers or perfume anytime someone in the family dies Within 2 weeks someone dies. I don't know who it is but my grandma had this too, she could also. Is this a gift or a medium please answer thank u love u.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have never read a blog (and certainly have never responded) but I love your show and I felt drawn to you. It seemed as if what you wrote could have been written just for me (but also gave me the wonderful feeling that I am not alone). I have bipolar disorder and have faced and continue to face many challenges. I used to feel so connected to All That Is and I could feel my spirit sing. I feel I have lost my shine and I am searching to find myself, my shine, my joy. I know I was sent to your blog and I will continue to check in. Thank you so much for the inspiration and for the beautiful work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Reading the comments on this blog makes my heart hurt. It's like I hear a faraway muted moaning of pain and suffering. People hear me. Kim brings to television what we all have inside of each of us. Mediumship I will agree is a special gift. But we all possess the abilities of our creator. If you believe nothing else believe that having absolute faith in the love he has for us and that we have all the power inside of each of us. Open your hearts, help others, love your families and yourselves. Choose to live lighter and shut out some of the dark forces on television including news. Baby steps. Talk to heaven and your family members and the angels every day. Keep a gratitude journal. Your life will improve quickly. Just ask them to help you. Then keep listening. Reach out to spiritual communities. You get back what you give ten fold. Light and love to all that are suffering, your in my prayers for healing of your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love what you wrote Kim Russo. I know I am a soul and feel the need to connect deeply with God, Angels and family members who have passed on. I yearn to be with them. I don't feel earthbound and sometimes that depresses me. I struggle with depression. Always have. I pray a lot. Maybe, as a big favor to one of your most loyal fans, if you would send a pray up for me. I would be forever grateful. Love you and your shows. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete